Rat & Mice Pest Control
Residential & Commercial Rodent Extermination Serving NYC & Westchester
Trust Abalon to safely and permanently rid your home or business of rats and mice.
Abalon begins with a complete inspection of all areas inside and outside your home or building to determine the point of entry. If the opening is small, we will seal it. If it is larger, we will report it to you for closure. Harborage and food sources will be indentified and addressed with recommendations for removal.
We will utilize chemical treatment, bait stations and mechanical traps in addition to other methods to make sure the current infestation is removed from your property. We will come back and empty the traps, so you don't have to. We do it all.
This process will permanently rid your home of the problem.
RATS AND MICE CAN ENTER YOUR HOME THROUGH OPENINGS AS SMALL AS ¼ INCH!
As the weather cools down, rodents want to enter your home in search of food and a place to nest.
Rodents are not only unsightly but they are vectors of over 50 diseases, including: salmonella, bubonic plague, tapeworm, hantavirus, lyme disease and asthma.
MICE HAVE HAIRLESS TAILS AND ARE DARK GREY
RATS ARE BROWN OR GREY AND HAVE HAIRLESS EARS
Signs of infestation:
- Rodent populations in the wild are kept down by natural predators, but in human dwellings where food is abundant and temperatures are comfortable, the number of rodents can boom.
- House mice will give birth to 3-16 young per litter and will give birth to a new litter about once per month.
- Norway rats will give birth to 2-33 young per litter and will also give birth to a new litter about once per month.
- House mice will leave 40-100 fecal droppings in an evening and will leave 3000 droplets of urine in 24 hours (imagine them running across a food counter).
Call Abalon today and eliminate your rodent problem!
- Since 1929
- Local Service throughout the 5 Boroughs
- Evening & Weekend Appointments
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Estimates
- Family Owned
- Phones Answered By Live Representative 24 hours / 7 days
- All Major Credit Cards